Patient Participation Group
What is a Patient Participation Group?
A Patient Participation Group (PPG) is where a group of health professionals and patients can come together to address issues that affect health and health services in their local community.
Usually connected to a particular GP practice, patient forums provide a link between practice staff and their registered patients.
The agenda of any particular group will depend upon the local needs, interests and energies of the participants, but its key role is to:
- Enable patients to have a say on how the practice operates
- Provide feedback on new systems within the practice
- Act as a sounding board for ideas Support the practice to provide a high quality of care and service delivery.
How Do I Apply to Join?
To register please complete our PPG registration form.
What if have something to say but don’t want to be part of the group?
- You can phone and speak to Denise Lewis, on 01932 565655
- You can write to Denise Lewis at the surgery.